Saturday, March 14, 2009

ZzZzzZzzzzZZzZ

Look at baby Jacob & how he fell sleep, hahah.
But anywho.. I'm HELLLA feelin Chrisette Michele & Ryan Leslie right now. If ya'll haven't seen the "Epiphany" video, ya'll need to go see that. With a cameo of my nigga Drizzy. Funny how sooooo many niggas was hatin on him n his music, but now hella on his shit. DRAKE THE NEW HYPE?! Puahah, anyways.  I had a fun-filled lightweight irritating night last night :) Girls night out was a success, cept we didn't do a drive-in movie :( It's all good, cause that's for part two. I swear last night, niggas was really tryna push my buttons & piss me the fuck off with they shit. For one, don't ever use "they wasn't hickeys, they was rashes" bulshit on NO GIRL. Hahah & for two, if you single. Don't hesitate to tell a bitch the damn truth. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Goodness! Which reminds me... "I don't give a fuck, but I do give a damn" - Chris Crocker. Hahah anyways. Spring Break is coming up quick :) & I'm not feelin this right now so that's all :) VVVV "When one goes, we all go" Hahahah. Hope ya'll had a great day! Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment