Monday, March 23, 2009

SATTADAYE (All fa hazel..-_-)

My day started off at 5pm Hahah. Ya girl was not feelin it, & she was sick as fuck ZLEEPIN in bed. BAD ASS MOOD. Told sherri I'd check the house round 12, but ended up going round 9pM. Damn, girls copped the drank. People started comin through. Sippin sippin sippin sippin sippin.... Wifey finally came w/ corey & them. I swear a few randoms came through but they was all coo. ON BLAST but I DONT GIVE A FCUK. Roels dumbass was hella disrespectin my girls house, bustin furniture n shit so we had to bust tha nigga hahahahah. I swear, Star & Marlenes ass stayed regulatin wit me, & of course Wifey, MA & chey. Waaaait hold up. Let me say, KHRISTINE GEE IS A MOTHAFUCKIN BEAST FA PULLIN OUT THE UMBRELLA THO hahahahahahah. When shit goes down, n pops off tha way it does, n ya'll still there after everything, ya'll my true bitches & "niggas" FA LIFE! OFFTOP. Shit, I'm tired of this I gotcha back you gat mines, bshit. Some bitches don't really understand the meaning to the whole saying. But, I don't want to go further into that. All I know is, that I gat my true friends that will mosdef be there, when they need to be there, no hyphy shit either. Puahahahah. But ANNNYWAAYSS. Like I told yo ass upfront. Don't bother textin me, callin me tryna spit tha game you dont gat! Cause after that shit you tried pullin. That was AUTOMATIC DROP! Talkin bout I ain't ride or die, nigga not fa you! ok?! So anyways, after everything we went to Dios n they started sippin there. I just thought about how there was just hellllllllla niggas at hazels hhahahhhahhahah. IT WAS PLANNED buuuut. There's going to be a part 2 this weekend, so if I haven't already told you bout it, HIT ME! :) Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment