Thursday, March 19, 2009

BE ABOUT YA SHIT!

I'm on the phone with wifey & WE HATE HATE HATE WHEN YOU BITCH NIGGAS JS HIT US UP FOR HYPES. I swear I wrote bout this shit in my last blog, but let me re word everything since most of you guys did not get it! WE do not fuck with you bitch niggas always beggin for a damn ride, to go to one of OUR hypes! What kind of friend forgets about a friend then hits up a friend cause none of they friends gat shit to do. Stupid fucks. & I'm sick of you girls always tryna act hella sick with somebody, always putting up a front about someone you ain't. Talk talk talk hella shit, but when it comes down to it, ya'll can't back ya shit up. Khristine & I are hella wondering why tha hell we even friends wit dumb ass bitches! I swear. Can't fuck wit no suckas. Goodness.... Is anybody out there listening?! Hahahah fuck. Well, tooodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment