Thursday, March 12, 2009

Upgrade Movement.

Shout out to my Wifey, KHRISTINE GEE! Because for 1, she keep it real. & when I say real. I'm talkin, Ain't afraid to let ANYONE know how & what it is, real. Don't give a damn bout noones feelings, real. For 2, She's a down ass bitch. Shit, I'd like to know, that when I'm in danger, ready to squab, or even ready ta kill a bitch! I gat girls down ta back my ass up. & this girl is moooore than down, FAAA SHOOOWW!! For 3, It's hard to trust niggas now a days, so I of course haaad to marry someone I could trust. For 4, WE STARTED THE UPGRADE MOVEMENT. Ya'll know NOTHIN bout a mothafuckin upgrade. "Upgrade me? Nah, Upgrade you!" MHM! & for 5, she's my future roomie & my sisssa fa life :) 
I pretty much had the best conversation last night. & to put it out there. I've been second guessing a few friends lately. Like honestly, I hate hate hate when you shits only hit me up fa HYPES. Shit, WTF DO I LOOK LIKE?! It's like damn, can we kick it sometime, tell me bout ya life or how bout I tell you about mine? Maybe catch a flick or go out to lunch? Get some coffee, have a little study date?! Better yet, CAN WE AT LEAST BE FRIENDS FOR A SECOND OR TWO?! Hahah, fuuuck. Some people just don't know how to be a damn friend. & when you tell them exactly how you feeling, try n let them know whas good. THEY GET ALL BUTTHURT & start ignoring you & shit. But it's nothin. Cause I rather have that. Than have a so called "friend" just hit me up every once a week fa a damn hype. I don't know bout ya'll but ask yourself! Would you rather have someone tell you what you want to hear, or have someone tell you what's real? Shit.. Yaready know, If you my friend, you know exactly how I am when it comes to tellin yal how it is. MHM! Hahah, ain't no feelings out here. :) Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment