Thursday, March 19, 2009

DJ V < Charbeezy

My bestfriend is going to the PI tomorrow @ 9AM I think :( & He's tryna get me to go to glaskat tonite but I can't even do it. Although my only class tomorrow is Pilates, I don't wanna lie to my parents to go to the damn club for one night. & He ain't even staying for the whole night. & It'd be stupid for me to go, then go to Whisper tomorrow night? That's doing too much, & I rather spend my time at the gym or something, "GYMJOES" as chey & I would call it. So anywho.. Atleast I seen him today, tryna mix and shit. It was IIIII who gave him the name "DJ V" so heads up. 
Haze & I bought a few things for sat. Ahhh goodness I'm excited. I been hella craving for fish lately?!? & Ice cream sandwiches, fishsticks & ice cream sandwiches. Aww, I miss you brittany. I wish we could go a few weeks back & hang out like we use to. I guess things change over "time" BSHIT! But i still love you hunny.. Okay, I'll get on this shit later.. Maybe then I'll have something interesting to talk about.. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment