Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NEWB.

Hello world, so I signed up for this thing cause a lot of my friends have it. & I wanted to follow the crowd since that's just how it is now a days, right? Lol, nah but I have a lot of time in my hands right about now, due to all the homework that I've finished and yada. Actually, I was truely inspired by my nigga Coreazy, hahahah. I'm playin. BUT foreal! I've had a lot on m
y mind lately, & I figured I might as well spit all the shit I gat to say on this. So here it goes..

Its been about 2 months and 5 days, and I'm not sure how to express the way I feel at this time, but I do know that I can proudly say that I have finally found myself, and I am at a point in my life where I am content with everything. I've tried my hardest to move forward from the misleading nonsense ANY LADY could ever go through. & I would honestly say that it is the best feeling to overcome! I still find myself looking back every once in a while, buuut it's naaathin :) & lastly, remember this? VVV

I believe every woman is a queen and he should treat you like one cause if he is your king and you give him that position to the throne and he does not treat you equally, it is because he sometimes forget who put him on that throne..

So enough bout that! These past few months, my weekends have been great. Me & my girls practically CITY HOP every damn weekend. Lol! From UC to SAC, & booooy is that a loong drive. TEAM FAMOU$ just recently reunited, wait actually. The TEAM FAMOU$ LADIES* recently reunited after, I don't even know how long. & I like how things are with us girlies. My bestfriend Vanjo, has been MIA lately, and it's been a huuuuge problem but he doesn't seem to realize how bad its affecting Kryssa & I. But ama make sure he reads this shit so he knows lol. 

So FRIDAY: Haze, Chey, MA & I went to "The Jungle" @ Whisper. & I was secretly ooonn. HAHAHA. Surprising or whaat?! Let me tell you my night was crackin, buut. Some random as shit happened that night. From almost fighting some black hoe, some random nigga kissing me?! Chillin w/ Renzley & Jess, Hookah "Sex on tha beach", Random house kick it shablanga, Making Jessica cry, Wanting to run SIGNHILL, & Knockin out round 9AM?! CUHHHRAAAZZYY. 

Sattaday: My sister & I decided to stay with moms for tha rest of the weekend. Before we arrived at tha house, we stopped by wingstop. & Boy was I tempted to get some chicken. But as ya'll know, ama man of my word. So NO MEAT!! Hahhah. I ended up getting two orders of large fries w extra ranch. But tell me why, when we gat to tha house, I guess thats when everybody thinks about hittin charbeezy up & inviting her to a few house parties. -_- LOL. But I was coo just Maxin, Relaxin! Mmm, so daylight savings is a bitch. Because...

Sunday: I gat no type of zZzzleeep! Woke up damn near 8AM to get ready for my step dads basketball game. (Sunday routine) Went to Grange Middle School, they're gym is nothing compared to any of the other middles schools they've played in. I seen Justin Cariaso, SUPRISINGLY! & The fool did not recognize me. Hmm, but when he finally seen me up close he said wsup, & we chopped it up for a sec. Then after the 7th game we watched... We went to go get some Pho (since my ma is sick). & By that time I wasn't feeling too good either. After, we went to Dopeys PAD cause her ma hit me up since it was her birthday, we had some ice cream cake. Mmm mmm mmm. Then after an hour or so we went back to the house, kicked it for a sec, then went off to the city. I was not feeling it at all! Gat home, brushed my teef, washed my face & went straight to bed. But head was killin & I was not in the mood for anything. It was so bad that I didn't answer any ims/calls/texts. Sowwwy :(

Monday: Woke up, HELLA FUCKIN SICK. Gat some pho w/ Haze. Gat dessert then went home! Been in bed since the afternoon, can you believe that? Didn't attend any of my classes, & I feel like I haven't been to Pilates in dummy loong. & It's only been 3 days, I believe? This NO MEAT thing is killin me, cause I really want some chicken wings from Wingstop, goodness. Well I'm in bed, ready to knock. I just felt like making this thang long since its my first :) 


My SEXY Hurrr fa fridaaye: 

No comments:

Post a Comment