Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PRINCESS HAZELS EIGHTEEN! :)

Woke up early, dressed in pajammies & went to pilates. I stayed up til 3AM writing my damn Pilates Midterm Paper to find out that it's due next Wed! Hahah, dammit. So anyways, Last night I talked to Mr. Coreazy for the first time? Yeah. Didn't even speak to wifey yesterday tho? SUP WIT THAT BITCH. Can we K.I.T tho?! Hahah. But anyways yeah, I've been really sick lately & It sucks balls cause I been eating hella shit but gat no type of taste buds! HAHAH. I talked to my bestfriend last night as well & this nigga told me he gat my pastillias n shit, but he comin back in 3 weeks which is booboo cause that shit will be old so I told him to just get them for me before he leaves to come back to america, I want em fressh. So anyways. Todays HAZELS birthday & I am so glad that bitch is finally 18. Now we ain't gata worry bout shit no more. She wants to go to Jamrock this friday btu honestly, I ain;t tryna go. BUT since she didn't get to last weekend I gata -_- Speaking of the club, Larissa&Jas want me to take them clubbing :) Girls night whas good! Wifey you need to come through to candy shop, next week! I NEEED YOU TO! & this weekend is basically set. Goodness, so tonight just us girls are having dinner at Olive Garden, prolly see Jesse & have someone serenade to us one time? Cuuute :) Still debating on Hazel's Surprise ______. Cause we gat some rowdy ass friends that can't be coo fa nobody. But we';ll see how that goes. spring Brizzzeaaaak is comin up quick. Wifey needs to book the hotel & I needa get the tickets. We still debating on whether we want homegirl to come cause she be actin a LIL TOOO SILLY & ya'll know how wifey n I get down wit shit like that, MHM! Anyways, Plans I have for now.... -Psych homework. ALL OF IT cause mr.frogg didn't do it hahah & I want legit answers anyways. So I'll update this shit later. :) Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment