Thursday, March 12, 2009

EPIPHANY

I'm feelin Chrisette Michele foreal. She gat some dope ass songs, hella soothing :) Be ok has been on repeat for a good couple days :):):)  The next best thing? Hmm. 1020 again, & I am tiired. Tomorrow is finally fridaye :-D & I just can't wait til me n my girlssssss hype night. Khristine & I been plannin our trip to LA. & we seriously, bouta do it big & go all out. We're pretty much set, since I talked to grams bout transportation & all that. I let her know me & my girls too cute to buss our asses round town. Hahahahah JK! But, yeah. I started watching this "webisode" on youtube. Its called "Leaving bliss" It's about some 25 year old that leaves her hometown and sets herself off to hollywood to become an actress. & i'll tell you she's not the most attractive young thang on the planet. But I bet she'll make it, lol. It's like the movie she's all that. Cept this is reality tv, lightweight.. Js wanted to post something before I went to bed.. It's the lounge til I knock. BUT! Hope ya'll had a great day! Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment