Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MAXXXIN


I had to start off  w this picture, cause this fool STAY chewin on them now&haters. TEAM FAMOU$ all day, & don't you forget it. ANYWHO! I am sick of being sick. I should probably be smart and start listening to people suggesting meds I should take. Hmmm? Anyway, I started the day off just maxxxin, then hit Haze up cause plan was to get some pho. Few hours later I called her up & told her we should just head to the city & hit up CHEESECAKE FACTORY. Bitch was down of course, because whatever CHARMASTER says, CHARMASTER gets. Hahahah I'm playin. Couldn't decide what to wear, and I was really just bout to wear my favorite :) 

Hahaha, straight up barney style tho, ya dig? Hahah oh man. But, another few hours later & I'm headed to her PAD. But tell me why, I was listening to SaunaG & she was talking bout how some girl caught her boyfriend cheating & she was so mad that she took a fork & stabbed him right in the neck. Hahah! CUHHRAZZY or what? I prolly would have done the same thang! Hahah, nah actually. I would have done worse MHM! Us bitches cuhhraazzy. I guess it takes a fork IN the neck to recognize who you fuckin with. Hahahahahaha. ANYWAYS!! 

We took bart cause my ass was not trying to drive to the damn city. They seated us in seconds, I was surprised. Lunch specials were served til 5! But I wasn't even trippen off the pricing because I did have a $25 gift card MHM! So, you know I had to order the famous strawberry lemonade. I forgot they gave out free bread & boy was Hazel munchin on them loafs like there was no tomorrow. Might I add she finished all of the butter & left me with none. HAHAHAH, it's all good. 
It was hard to order, because for one, I am fuckin tired of salad! I eat it 3 times a day, with carrot sticks. It's tiring man. So I decided to order Fettucini with broccoli. & of course a side of fries, MHM! :) & Hazel gat calamari with a side of mashed potatoes & sour cream. TALK ABOUT CARBS and that gut maayn LOL.


After my un-finished meal..



We shopped around Union Square, I bought Haze a Jacket.. & look at these cuties vvv. We then met up with my best friend Kryssa & their friends then bounced. Went to go get some crepes, then went home. Layed for a while then round 7ish, went to the gym. Seen Jeric at the front and made that nigga read "the convo" Ahhh.. Ran about 4 miles, worked on my abs & layed there for a good 15 min. Chey & Haze came through too, finally. I made Chey read "the convo" as well, lol :( MHM! But I left after the mile I ran with them.. My head is spinning & I gat class @ 8AM tomorrow. Which is boo boo, cause I'm sick as fuccckkk!!! BAD IDEA TO GO TO THA GYM WHEN U AIN FEELIN TOOOOO GOOD. MHM! My grama wanted me to buy light bulbs, but she didn't know what kind? So I was like, how the hell do you expect me to find the right bulbs?! Goodness.. Anyway, I'm pretty tired & it's only 1020. I'm prolly just gonna watch casper with my sister, hahah. Hella homo, but fuck you! Hope ya'll had a great day. WHOSE DOWN FA SOME PHO TOMORROW? Tooodles...


Oh & lastly.. If ya'll have problem having crusty/ashy or chapped ass lips. I suggest ya'll cop one of these. It will last you a few months. MHM! Hahaha, fuck casper. I'm back to the lounge til I knock.. Goodnight world..

No comments:

Post a Comment