Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bop It

lost my planner, & that shit has everything. My lifes in that damn book shit -_- So now I have to remember my plans n shit.. Anyways, today was pretty interesting yet boring. Psych was boring which is why half the people in there don't bother going. It's hella easy as well so YEAAAH. This is basically what I do in that class.

Had a lecture test in Health Science which was EASY AS FUCK. Hella common sense shit, I feel bad for people who don't workout & people who don't know how their own damn body functions. Gat off at exactly 120 & went straight home. Took a long ass nap & went to gym/joes w/ Chey which was booboo fa her cause Big daddy wasn't even there.... So then we ended up chillin for a bit, I was a tad bit annoyed but I don't wanna get into that. Chey knows what I'm thinkin. prolly not but ummmmmm this was all we did... So toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment