Monday, March 23, 2009

SUNDAYE

Soo I woke up helllla early today because it was RJ's Karate competition & we just HAD to be there. Grandma was getting so annoying because she kept rushing me. & ya'll know ya girl likes to get ready on her own damn time, shit. So ANYWAYS! It was at South City High. 
It started at like 1030, but we were there super early. There was hella people. & I was really just waiting til they announced where the nachos where at cause I wanted it. Uhhhuh! LOL. So first picture, RJ & MY FATHER. He was taking him to the other room to warm up. 
Pretty packed but yeah. They finally announced nachos! So we headed to the other  gym & RJ was with his two niggas hahahahahahah. 
MY DOLLA FIDDY NACHOS!!!!! Home girl tried charging my since twelve dolhairs when our shit was only like $7. You know I had to say somethin mhm.....
RJ didn't get placed cause he did his shit too fast, but lil nigga gat it next time. Offtop. Next was Jacobs christening :) I only had an hour to get ready but you know ya girl took her time. I was done by like 120. Left to All Souls, the priest that baptized Jacob was such a jerk. He gat at everyone stupid, which is unbelievable because he's a priest. But yeah, Jacob was chill through out the whole process. Unlike the rest of the babies there. So ANYWAYS! We then went straight to EDNAS ICHIBAN for the reception.. I swear I was bored the whole time. We had hella food I couldn't even eat, so that made things worse. Chey came to save me so I was good :) After it was all over we swoooped PRINCESS HAZEL & went to in n out to get some foood. Then we went to ___'s house which was bulshit cause niggas was bein tooooo mothafuckin rude. But it's good cause we still gat it hahah. Toodles..
MY TWO FAVORITES VVV :)
The rest of the pictures are on my Myspace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment