Monday, March 30, 2009

=D ]=

I should be mad at the world right now.. BUT I'm not lol. So, I woke up this morning to find that noone was home, so I went straight to showering & after went straight to the kitchen to make some ramen. My sister scared the fuck outta me and said "I thought you weren't home!" & in my mind I'm like, wtf? why wouldn't I be it's monday. So then, she asked. "Where's your car???" & I SWEAR I thought she was joshin me til she made me go look myself. Hahahahahhaha so I'm there looking for my car, when it really wasn't there.... & the only thing I could think of is meesh playin me hahah. I swear I thought she was playing for a good, 30 min. I called my parents and pretty much everyone that matters to me asking where they put my car! I'm hella trippen bout my books cause I have all of last semesters books that I could s till sell back & the cooks that I use currently.. I had a pair of vans in the back, some ed hardy shit (including my air freshener), a bunch of shirts I usually give out from century.. SNACKS!!!!! Hahahah, unused lint roller.....  & of course my neon pink PILATES mat :( Damn... So unfortunately my shit really gat stolen but it's goood :) Ya'll should know why! & IF ya don't know, ask! Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment