Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lent

It feels like forever since the last time I had meat. But I'm keepin this shit up. Greens & Potaters all day everyday. Hmm, once Lent's over we're back to Wingstop fridayes :)! I'm not even losing weight off this because of all the calories I consume from the potaters. Zamn! I've been waiting for my movie to come out so Haze can cop it for me, since she did say she would cause I was awtchin that shit in the theater for a good week. "Not easily broken" One of Tyler Perrys hottest movies, next to "Why did I get married." I swear once he comes out with some type of collection, I'm on it. But anywho, I finished cleaning my room & cleaning out my closet. I have a buncha clothes that I have never worn & damn.. What a waste of damn money. & I swear I never wear any of my shoes, never. It's always boots boots & boots for me now. Oh& of course CROCS!! :) But, honestly, I think ama start sellin my shit. Ya girl gat heaat so ya know thas $$$. I miss my mom, & I hope that my pageant doesn't interfere with the vacation she's planning mid May? & speaking of the damn pageant. I don't like talking a bout it too much cause I've had friends who joined pageants and became big headed about themselves, & that is not I! I'm flattered by all thats been said no doubt, buuuut. nahhhh. ANWAYS! Lol, I chose the song I'm gonna try and sing lol. & I swear to you all! I have each and every conversation with each of you PROMISING me ya'll will be there on my day. Hahah shooot. So that's all for now, Good day ya'll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment