Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello World.

My weeekend was super coo. But I don't recall a day where I wasn't irritated or annoyed or whatever. Last night was monas baby shower. We bought her hella shit, lol. Homeboys came through so we dipped to swoop homegirls. I swear, one thing I hate hate hate is getting lost or some idiot person giving me directions they don't even know. So Jerome's party was pretty coo. I'd say my girls& I were basically the damn party hahah. No one was dancing, but it was coo. Some drama bahit happened, which hella killed my hype & I was foreal feelin my self til all that bulshit. I wanna say that no bitch should ever let no other bitch get all "hyphy" with them, no matter how big small short huge they are, & no matter how stupid the situation is. You don't let noone talk hella shit to you. Shit honestly, if a bitch was to pull me out my damn car, I'd step up & go bad on a bitch. I'm so serious. I for damn sure wouldn't let nobody embarass the hell out of me in front of my boy & my girls. I swear, I wish Khristine was there to regulate with me cause I swear that bitch woulda said all that I said & more. But whatever, KILLLLLLLLT HYPE. So we gat on another. Went to Herc for no damn reason really, gat annoyed off homeboy -_- so we dipped & went to.. Dios. Hmmm :) I'd say that that part of my night was pretty damn crackin. I never met anyone who just randomly played the piano for me and sang at the same time! WHAS GOOD. Ya'll niggas need to step ya'll game up ahaha. MHM! We was all just chillin & they were all just sippin on some fruit smelling alc. & of course I was just watching, socializing, chillin, maxin, relaxing blah blah blah lol. My night ended off coo, cept on my way home I passed by whats his faces house to find something not hanging... Gat home, did the daily routine & checked the myspace/facebook & seen some bulshit I DID NOT expect to see. I guess it just takes others an even longer time to move on from mhm.. It's funny cause a few people brought that fool up & I just said, "it's good. He's good, he's happy." MHM! There's no need for me to even talk down on the fool even though he was talking so much shit bout what I was doing and all the guys that I was NOT dating, right? Yeah, right. So, I've been having a lot of fun lately, & I always say something's missing but honestly, I gat it all. So fuck the bshit. & Have a great day. &&& I wanna give a shoutout to my babygirl haze. Cause she finally stepped up to a nigga & told him what was really good! Hehe, :) Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment