Thursday, March 12, 2009

PeepsPeepsPeeps

Ryan thought I was mad at him last night, when I was just playin.. So he brought me PHO & Peeps this morning to make me feel better since I'm sick :) Perfect way to start off the day. 
Drove to school. Sat through HealthSci. for a good 50 minutes lol. & Bizzzounced. I went straight home cause I'm still not feeling good.. I was going to cop this shirt online few days ago, but gat a different one instead.. & now that I know I didn't get it, I need to get it. Hhhahahah. So, here it is. Don't mind the "model"....
FRESH. MHM! So anyway, I gat to my house & sat in my car for a good 10 min. Just looking at the view and started thinking to myself.. I felt good, like I had no worries. & that I had no reason to stress off Mr. Ego, because if he really doesn't want me, I'm sure someone else will. & even if he did want me, I would be re living the past & that's something I most definitely don't want to go through again. I felt complete, as if I had everything I needed and more.. From the parents who spoil the hell outa me lol, A sister who has all of a sudden been there for me?, My lovely Ortegas, &Friends that I can count on.. LIFE IS GOOD. 
Relaxed for a little while, then gat my lil brother RJ. Told that nigga I wanted a slurpy, but he told me wanted Jamba juice. So of course I hadda get this lil runt his Jamba Juice. Then I told him I wanted to go home, but he told me he wanted a double cheeseburger from McDonalds. So of course I hadda get this lil runt his double cheeseburger. Lil nigga gat his double cheeseburger, asked me why there was 3 pickles, told the lil nigga he had to eat it. Told me he hates pickles and then through the pickles on the window hhahahaha. Wasn't my car so I wasn't even trippen hahah. Might I add; this fools a solid yellow belt. & believes he can whooop anyones ass. Mwahahahahahhaha
Gat home, then my sister invites me to go get crepes. I was thinking GENKIS? But we went to Q-Cup instead. Meesh & I was waitin to order and some gay lil filipino nigga & his two friends was on they way out & told the lady "SAMALOT" Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahah helllllla feelin himself n shit. & I'm on the floor dyin! Hahahahah, for a sec I thought it was samalot and he just said it weird... But then again I coulda sworn it was Salamat? Hahahah!! But anyways. What I hate bout Q-cup is that it's helllla asianized, the smell n everything smells chinesey -__-. I deno, maybe its just me, hahah. But whatever, it's good. Gat the usual strawberry crepe.. Homegirl tried giving me some dirty silverware so I asked for plastic utensils instead. Felt hella disgusted afterward. -__- But wait... Is it pronounced, CREP? or CRAPE? Hahah, cause homegirl said crep. So I 'm like whaat...


No comments:

Post a Comment