Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday JOE! :-D

So after everything we were all suppose to go check out the house for sat. But babymama flaked but we gat her early morning sat. We hit up birthday boy, & of course kicked it. But before we gat to his place we decided to buy him a cake! :) & We gat pink icing & wrote all over it. "Happy DUB <3 Chey, Haze & CHAR!" 
Cute right? Lol. Ya girls gatchu when it's your birthday, so whas good!? Haaaaa. We gat there, & JOE hadda show us their collection of the many hennessy bottles..
We was there for a minute too, & some bulshit drama happened. For some odd reason my name happened to be in it. & ya'll know that I gat no drama with nobody & to have it start with homegirl over there. MHM! Haze & Chey were drunk of course, Cheys all in the other room crying, n blah blah. Hella bulshit, but I'm good off this kiddie shit drama that everyone seems to have. Either you my girl or not, either you wanna come see me or you don't, I ain't trippen. If I don't like you, that ain't considered drama! It just means I don't like you & I don't uhhh, like you. Pretty damn simple if you ask me. But my goodness. I had to let them two know that I don't fuck with fake bitches, & if you my girl there's no reason to be fake toward me what so ever. No need to lie, "Lies don't make friends" Had to let them know that I wanted them to be as open and blunt, upfront bout shit as I am. MHM! Anyways! No drama & Like I told homegirl, "there's always room for anotha," MHM! Buuut, Miss Hazel sho knows how to make me smile, "rolling eyes" Anyways! I of course tatted Mr. Agundi. & Since it was his birrthday, whatever joe wants, joe gets. So huuuurrrr itttt issssss....
On blast tho? Sorry joe. I haad to :) But tell me that ain't sexy! He he he. That is all!!! Toodles..



No comments:

Post a Comment