Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Knock you down

I had a depressing night.. So Mr.Tate finally clarified that he does have someone new in his life. & I'll say that it did hurt me, and it pains me as I continue to write. But I guess that's just how it is? I can be in his position, his exact position if I wanted but I'm not even trying to hurt the next guy. & put him through the same shit. :( "Love comes around & it knocks you down" Whoa man, I don't remember crying as much as I did today. I'm actually really glad to have let everything out. I realized that I don't have to front about the way I feel, & to just let things go!! Fuck I swear I hella fucked up my routine by asking all those questions but I'm glad he wasn't being an asshole mhm! Now back to my happy days :) Still tryna pick & choose whomever stands out & is persistent at it...MHM :) 


ON HIT, MHM.


So I downloaded this app. "Benjamin Button- book" On my G1, & it's pretty damn interesting I must way. Way better than "Through the looking glass" Lol, everyones on this twilight hype hahah Jessica or shall I say Miss Overflow was at tha gym reading that shit as if she was really interested or as if she didn't know what was going to happen already hahah. Heathers on that twilight hype as well, as my sister & step mom & yeah hahaha my bestfriend Kryssa finished all books, prolly a couple times..... But anyways yeah... TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment