Sunday, March 29, 2009

Smooth

Here's my cute filipina/latina babygirl bella :) Ain't she cute! So today I basically took care of hazel.. Yeah yea, & we were basically planning out upcoming weekend. Since it IS the start of spring break fridaye :) Went to wingstop early, & seen our homeboy n he goes. "You party every weekend huh" & I'm like, nahh not even. Then I paused and thought to myself, and figured I really do. Damn. Hahahh. But just because I'm out on the weekends, does not mean I don't keep my head in the books during the weekdays. MHM! Last night was pretty crazy. I swear my hypes be so coo at first then it fucks up within hours.. GAY!!!!! But it was cool, I have never put myself in that position before, & damn. Be smart, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Thas all I gata say.. OH& Nicks Barn IS tha new spot, :) Smoooth.. I'll post more later. Toodles..

&&&& Let me say, that all you niggas that say yall can get this girl, that girl, any girl, but still ain't gat a girl, GATA STOP. Live above the damn hype & throw that tough guise away. It not only makes you look like a damn fool, but makes no otha girl want to fuck wit you! MHM!

No comments:

Post a Comment