Thursday, March 19, 2009

On blast

Been talking to mhm for a few weeks now but read his away message few days ago. It said something about some bulshit that I won't even put on here haha. BUT I will tell you, that you can't ever play a playa sweety. &For one, you should have blocked me. That's something a real playa would have done. &For two, YOUR A BITCH! That's why I ain't even trippen. I swear I tried to give myself an excuse, & figure out whether or not they was lyrics to a song. But it just wasn't clicking. So don't even bother aiming me, or texting me, or calling me, uh uh. You done fucked up. & Its funny cause I could have sworn you went through the same shit I went through, & I could have sworn your ass was the one scared to get played. I don't get it. Is that what ya'll niggas just do now a days. Since ya'll scared to get hurt too, you guys just play the person you're trying to "get with?!" Makes no sense but ya'll know me. Drop one, bounce back wit 2, maybe 3. Depends on the day. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment