Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fuck tha POPOS

I wanna say fuck tha PO POS, "Fuck tha po po hoe" Hahah. So we were on the freeway bout to exit tanforan & I swear I didn't realize I was driving hella fast. But lucky me mr. po po comes from behind hellla beamin they lights in my damn eyes. I WAS driving CHEYS car, & we was all trippen n whatever but ya know what. I don't even care anymore. I'm just taking it as everything happens for a reason & things could have been worse. This was just a sign, that we should stop rushing to get to the damn destination we need to be at. There were many other times when we was out smashin n it was hella hot but DIDN'T get caught up. So that's what I mean by, "things could have been worse." & It's funny cause I was so mad I cried & for once I cried off a real damn problem. Hahaha no boys, no naggin parents, an actual problem that I put myself into & that I myself had to take care of, MYSELF!!! LOL. That night made me think back and second guess my friends. Because lately I've been going through so much for them. Shit that I would never do & I thought to myself, who would do the same for me. But we all came to an understanding so it's good :)& It's true, they all have done sooo much for me, as I do for them. It basically evens out. We all go through this n that for each other, regardless the trouble we put our own damn selves through. & "It's always worth it in the end cause we know we'll always be there" BIIIIIIAAAA! Bet ya'll don't have friends like that.. MHM! So it's traffic school for me :) Yippy.. Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment