Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So I'm on the phone with Princess Hazel and we're basically catching up from the whole day we didn't talk yesterday! & We're basically annoyed off hella shit together of course -_- Niggas be on some otha shit. They be tryna play females that would be do down to treat them right n shit. Goodness, but yeah whatever. With me, once you annoy me I'm done. Thats how it's been these past few months, & that's how it will continue to be. So tnites hazels birthday dinner & it's just us girls but mr.frogg wanted to invite someone ms.haze didn't want. & you know how people be like, "Aww you better come to my birthday" this time its, "You better not come to my birthday!" ahahhahaahahahhaahhahah I JUST HAD TO BLOG bout that. Hopefully noone gets all butthurt, hahaha :) Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment