Sunday, March 22, 2009

FRIDAYE

Well I haven't updated this in  a while. I had a crazy weekend. From friday. Me & my girls went to that flannel attire shit at Whisper. I could have sworn ladies get in fa free since it was LADIES NIGHT. Goodness, we were all disappointed cause we had to pay $10. We rolled with Cupid & bloodbath Mhark cause we didn't have presales. We was all in line & Haze was last.. & Me n Ma turn around & this blackass securrrrity niggas hella questioning her.. Goodness.. So yaready knw she couldn't get in. Ma & I tried waitin n shit but i honestly don't even know wtf happened. Then all of a sudden I hear she's in vallejo? Damn. But yeah, I don't know. I wasn't fuckin wit shit that night til I did some crazy ass dance move that gat me sayin. "WTF KINDA SHIT DID I JUS DO" in my head. Hahah.  "I transformed into a goose" -Erlito. So anyways, Club was coo, met too many niggas. But too bad they was ROUDY AS FUCK! Homeboy tried holdin me by the waist, I don't know what the nigga was thinkin but I guess he though we was coo like that. So I asked the nigga to give me some damn space. Straight up, "COULD I BREATHE ONE TIME?!" Fuck, anyways. Some hoe tried talkin shit to Jaz, so I popped the bitches head, but little girl was tooo little so it was nothin serious. Went to meet up with friends at twin peak, but Haze was tryna sip, & it was hella hot up there, so we went to dennys. Met up with everyone else, & Dipped after they ate.. Went to homeboy hazel's mans house hahahahahahahha. This girl was tooo mean. "Could you move" "Could you get out" "Get off me" Hahahahahahah. My night was pretty coo, seen hella people, met hella people, & um, yeah toodles..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment