Thursday, March 19, 2009

:)

Coreeazy told me my shit wasn't interesting anymore. So I gata spice thangs up! Hahah just kidding. So my day went pretty swell. Had a great night zleep, woke up smiling. Thought about pilates & I swear I was sooo close to not going, BUT I went & it felt good. Went to philosophy, learned more about truth tables -_- We have an exam on monday & I have a busy ass weekend ahead of me, dammit. But I told my nigga Brian I'm bouta do my 100,000, zillionth magic flash cards. Which will take me HELLLA loong to do but whatever. Weekend of logic?! I think not, hahah JK! I'm devoted to my damn work, but so much shit is goin on this damn weekend. Jacobs christening is on Sunday, so I'm booked :) Anyways!

Today I gata fill @ my usual spot. Walked out that bitch & had a surprise waiting for me on my car :( 
I gata ticket -______- For parking over the thirty minute time limit. $70 man! But I wasn't even tryna trip off it though cause, It wasn't a speeding ticket. & "Niggas" always talkin bout how I'm such a bad driver, n i'm just like, bitch look atchu with a few already. MHM! Anyways!
After that we went to swoop baby mama sherri & boy is that girl big now. I still can't believe she's even pregnant but I won't go there. We went to Serramonte & had lunch cause Ms. Hazel was hongry, & you know. What Hazel wants, Hazel gets.. (Just for this weekend though" I had BAKED ZITI since there was nothing else to eat without meat. Except salad, but like I said in the last blog, I'm tired of greeens man. 

Afterwards, I swooped up RJ & Tell me why miss thang, whom is only a damn receptionist, was being hella rude with me. Yeup, ya'll know I had to ask for the hoes name, PERSONALLY & complain to the board. But while RJ was getting all his shit together, the little kiddies had this poster project where they write about themselves, it was called "All about me Robot" & as everyone was wrote about why they are special, most of the kids put "Because god loves me".. Cept one I little kiddie.. 
Hahahah, Tell me that shit isn't cute tho? She really put, "Because I am so pretty." Hahah :)But yeah btw I almost forgot to get my baby sister on tha way out hahahaha, oh damn. So then I kicked it at my house for a good, I'm not sure. Chey n I was on myspace n I just had to show her this image of some slut hella posin fa niggas on MYSPACE THO!!!!! Hahah, I sho did report that shit. Cause for one,  I don't know any other girls who take pictures of themselves half neked?! How desperate could you be for picture comments?! For two, we were bored & she fucked with my man. EX man that is. Goodness, & for three, we keep it PG on myspace & I'm sure my nigga toms handling that shit right now. MHM! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment