Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update

It's crazy that I didn't bother to blog yesterday. Dang, I'm seriously trying to keep myself busy. I gat a lot on my plaate to stop myself from movin. I swear school is getting harder, hella bustin up on me n shit. I had my sociology midterm earlier this morning & I was probably the last out that bitch. I double checked my shit almost 3 times, & made sure my essay was shittin. I feel lightweight relieved & then I have my philosophy midterm next monday, so that shouldn't be a problem. Health Sci midterm's due next wed.? It's pretty easy due to the fact it's a take home test lol. I've been trying to keep up with the gym, since my weekends have been so busy. I scheduled myself for the gym monday-friday. Pilates is fucking gay, I swear I enjoyed that class for a good 2 months. & now it's pointless going because it's the same thing, everyday. But I gat to continue to go because it's not worth it to re take the same damn class next sem. Especially pilates, you know. So, my parents are planning a trip to LA same time me & my girls are, which I think is so fuckin stupid cause they know my sister's gonna be alone at home & god knows what she's capable of doing. Or shall I say throwing! Hahahaha. I already know the plan too lol. 

Current pet peeve; When people don't answer my damn calls! But expect me to answer my shit knowing I don't ever answer anyones calls. 

But, yeah. I have Pilates & philosophy tomorrow. & a bunch of errands I gata run w/ Haze. I need to plan her damn surprise!! :) Whoa man, it's all about making haze happy this wkend, hahahah that's funny. & GYM week or what... Okay okay toodles..



No comments:

Post a Comment