Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oooh happpy days...

Thursday, went to visit my wifey 8) She's worth the trouble. Hahaha thas all ama say bout thursday. Oh yea, definitely NO chocolate daddys at SAC City... Hahaha whoever told me this shit is a fuckin.. 
Fridaye 8) Let me say, the best fuckin Fridaye I had this whole fuckin year, hahah I'm so fuckin serious. So I went to Pilates, swooped Haze, & we basically spent tha whole damn day tgethr. My bestfriend Fredalyne came through, spend half tha day with her 8) Then we all went to go eat @ BJS but it was a long ass wait so we fucked with tha food court. Then Haze & I went back to my house then went to get MA then to Ians. Seeen a bunch of people I ain't seen in dummy long. Hahahah then we all smashed to Stephs :) LET ME TELL YOU! This bitch is fuckin cuhhhraaackkkinnn. When shit started heatin up, there was a fuckin blackout. But shit was still craackkin. All I remember from stephs was some food asking, "hay don't you go to ballys" Hahah anyways, then we went to meet up with um, yeaaah ;) & that's all I'll say bout fridaye :)!!!!!

Hahaha, whoa man. :) More pics are on tha space so hit that.

Satttadaye, went to my uncles fa fight night. Tha usual BBQ w/ hella fams and friends n shit. Crackin as fuck, then went home to get ready to head to Dustins where tha girls and everyone else was at. I seen my bestfriend well of course since she gat herself a new man 8) Love season or huwat?! FUCKED WIT THA NUVO hahaha, it was hella funny cause some little girl kept fuckin wit antonio, hahah "Whatever Major Loser" I think thas how it goes lol. Then went to Miggys to see ....... yeup! Then I had some fool trippen off my voice mail LOL, it was pretty funny but that was automatic drop. Homeboy didn't even know what he was talking about, he basically gat himself caught up but then anyways, my night ended PERFECT 8) Cept tha fact that ...... 8D said that hazel gave him the googly eyes, ahahahahah :)
 Sunday, Church & fam time. Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment