Monday, May 18, 2009

"I don't eat sushi, Strictly BEEF"

Sattadaye. I & chilled wit RJ for a bit cause I haven't really been spending time with the little nigga. We watched white chicks, his favorite movie. "What a beautiful chocolate man, ha ha ha haaah" lol. Til I started getting ready for antonio, or shall I say phillips BBQ! 8) So I was hella trippen off what to wear for some reason but eventually gat shit together. I swear my closet is straight up, HOLLISTER/MTTB/F21/POLO/& ED HARDY. Hollister gats to go but for some reason I don;t wanna give it away. Hahah, anyways so we headed to tonios & we were the first there and birthday boy was already bbq hella hotdogs and burgers and shit. & We were all just shooting around. It was Charchael Jordan, Ma Bryant, Chey Ellis & Air Hazel Backboard Spalding. HAHAHAHAH. Ya girl gat stroke fa days, come see me ina game of around the world, or one on one, whateva you like 8D So anyways! After a while everyone started coming through & bestfriend gat her little pup. Awww......
 


After a while we went to Jeromes & chef boy made us spaghetti & burgers. Actually his ma made the spaghetti but yeah, it was a coo chill hype. 8) Then after we headed back to... Tonios but didn't stay for too long. Hazel started yacking but luckily none of us had to babysit. We went to alvins, where lam and marv was jus chillin. His rooms dope as fuck. He gat a fighting fish with dirty ass water, a big ass bed & a TV as big as mine. He even had some crazy remote for his itunes shit, hahaha it was coo. MA thas all you 8D Oh & homeboy lammie down there, was strawburrrry pink, so we had to take his flick and show yall ahahha
then we went to Araujos. BOMB ASS CARNE ASADA FRIES!! We all woulda went to go chill with ern and them BUT, I guess I play too much hahah jk. After Araujos I felt like yacking but didn't woohoo. Oh & Hazel came up wit a name for us girls, "New Girls, cause we always have New ___'s" Hahahhahahahahaahha I was rollin... Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment