Monday, May 18, 2009

Sundaye, woke up pretty early. Gat ready & went to Araujos cause the girls were craving them carne asada fries 8) so a little after we smashed out to meet up with miguel and them. & followed them to "China Beach" which ain't shit compared to oceanb, but thas just me. only thing about China beach is the view of the golden gate bridge. But it ain't nothin, everytime I think of the golden gate bridge I think of how many idiotic people jumped from there. & how many bodies are floating in the damn ocean perhaps! But anyways, after a while we smashed back home & wtf. it was foggy as fuck. Gat Jamba Juice & went to hazels for a bit. Homeboys weren't answering so I just went home & hung out with my Jiggaboo, hahah 8) Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. the beach opinion of yours is valid but very pessimistic hahaha, think BEAUTY not SUICIDE

    ReplyDelete