Saturday, May 16, 2009

Whatever major loser

Fridaye could have been a good day, Lol. But we depended on chey when she basically just flaked on us, never again. So that irritatingly led to me just postin it at home talkin to my jiggaboo. Hahah, haze & ma ended up going to san diego & the barbershop & someone unexpectedly confessed a little som som to me 8/ crazy. But yeah I started my day off having lunch with hazel. Basic routine. I wake up from a weird dream of some sort of food, wake hazel up & Tell her we're going to ________. & what i love most about the hoe is she's always down. Even if she gata get millions of quarters from her mom. Lol, she'd still go. So we had wingstop where everyone was at! Hahah i swear it was packed. But anywho, homegirl did not know how to spell haZELS name hahah I thought it was funny. 
 Then afterwards we went to Luckys to rent DVDS from redbox. I swear this shits so dope, lol. $1 A night, good deal. I gat Tyler Perrys, the counselor. Pretty fuckin hilarious, it wasn't even a movie, but a play. We went around and did a little grocery shopping & I found my favorite Arizona drank for only .89! Can you believe that?! & Remember, (older post) when I payed two fiddy!? ZAMN! 

Then smashed home, read a few chapters. Can bella really be pregnant?! Hmm. Lol 8) But yeah, that's basically it. My sattadaye.......

No comments:

Post a Comment