Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fitness testing was a bitch due to the long ass lines!! But it was aight since I;ve improved. Except i gained like 4 lbs, which isn't so bad. Since the semester started 8D. Anyways, I went to Hazels house right after since i finished everything within 30 minutes.. Then my dad calls me and tells me there's an emergency and I needa swoop RJ. I was soooo worried I didn't know what was going on. So when I gat to the office they bring him out and he tells me his tooth hurts! HAHAHAHAHAH played. Lil nigga sittin next t me gat poked in the eye & RJ goes, "NO I HEARD YOU GAT PUNCHED" hahahahaha, and the little boy said "NO THAT WAS LAST TIME" Wow! LOL, But anyways yeah, on our way home he said he wanted curly fries.. So I gat him curly fries..

 & now I'm home blogging since I'm not going to have time to blog later. I went to safeway to buy some ben & jerrys halfbaked icecream but they didn''t have any 8( So I ended up getting mint chocolate chip cookie, which is tasty as well. It's such a beautiful day in south city, I SWEAR as soon as I gat home I stared at my nice ass view for a good 15 minutes and just thought to myself. I have such a wonderful life. I have the best of friends & the greatest family, hands down. No complaints what so ever. No drama to deal with. Only thing I'm worried about is this weight I needa burn off (4lbs) but all in all, it's nothing serious. Nothing is ever too serious now a days. I feel lightweight bad for my grandma since she's been paying for not only my sisters credit cards, but mine as well. I SWEAR I can't wait til the summer! 8) So much planned, and Hazels leaving us 8( Blah blah blah I still don't believe it, kind of. & My bestfriend is finally wifed! Hahaha damn, who the hell is next! But yeah, that's pretty much it. Love you <3>
BTW, I'm fuckin sick of driving so if you wanna chill, come fuckin swoop!!! Hahahah 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment