Monday, May 11, 2009

BORED!!

"Tha boy or tha world.. you see someone gata lose. I thought I could have it all. Do I really gata choose.. What good is all tha cash. If it doesn't buy time.. & what good is bein famous.. If I'm neva on ya mind..."

So, mondays are always gay lol. Pilates isn't as fun anymore. Basic routine at the gym. I need some intense shit that'll make my knees go weak. My friend suggested a sweat suit at target. But I think that's stupid. I already look like a boy running at the gym, what good is the sweat suit gonna do lol. 8) Before the gym I had lunch at Round Table, where they serve this salad bar / pizza buffet for $8 w/ a drink. Tasty, & it was most definitely a good ass deal. Going to the gym in a little for the second time. Ask me why I'm doin double shifts hahaha. It's cause I gained 5 LBS in 3 weeks. Doesn't look like it but the scale never lies! 8) 

Nothing else to talk about.. 2 more weeks til the PI 8) For those of you who want "pasalubong" Ya'll better tell me ahead of time so I know how much space ama need. My sister is really moving there, like an idiot 8I but it's good. I can't wait til the summer. I have so much planned & I'm back to working in San Jo 8D Birthday is in exactly 44 days. Still planning for my big day, I'll keep yall posted.

What else what else. Went to vallejo yesterday to visit moms and basically spend time with her. But before we gat to tha house we bought her flowers and as I was getting ready to pay, some old man hands me a few dollars and I asked "what's this" & he said "it fell out of your wallet" KNOWING that I didn't have dollars in my wallet lol 8D After grubbin at my house, My Ma, Nanay Meesh & I went to the Napa outlets. Coach was having some crazy sale. I gat a "few" things hahahah I love you Ma!!!! Let me tell you one of tha things, I gat this coach fanny pack yesterday that ama start rockin hahaha. DON'T HATE! I'm settin this off, 8) It's pretty cool..

I need to get a fill BAAADDD! I've been having this set since the sac event, which is not crackin because you can hella tell since it's hella growin out. I would take em off already but then they'd feel super weird & I'm used to having them. On the 26th Jen&I s gna have a girls day out 8) Meaning, Mani/Pedi/Spa blah blah blah DAY! Yay. & its perfect because i leave that sattadaye. Aww, I'm going to miss hella shit when I'm gone. Well, not really hahaha cause at the same time, people are going to grad trip and all that bulshit. 

So what else, I'm almost done with breaking dawn. & I'm pretty fuckin juiced for New moon. TEAM JACOB all damn fuckin day. I think Edward should have just died when he was italy. So that way Bella & Jacob could be happy 8) My away said some shit about "There's no such thing as happy endings" Hahahahaha, hella dramatic and shit. I was just kidding. I wonder how it feels to not have anybody. No family, no friends. To not experience love and all that mushy shit lol. It must suck. I wonder if tables turn when your like old and shit. Like say some teenagers have it all, and some don't. But years later tables turn and the teenagers who once had it all, end up having nothing at all, and vise versa. That sucks, I'm scared to be alone hahahah damn... Like, how long will it take for me to drop this "it ain't love season" bulshit. How long will it take for me to not be the bitter gal I am. How long will it take for me to let go of all the grudges I have with who knows who.. & just give in. & when i say give in, I mean actually GIVING IN and giving someone a REAL chance, not a 2 week or less chance, a REEEEAAALLLL CHANCE.... Goodness, so many questions but who knows.. I guess that day will come when I'm proven otherwise. I'll be back tomoraaaahhhhh 8) Toodles...

anubist29: (6:41:22 PM) OMG DISNEY HAS A NEW BLACK PRINCESS!!!
charbeeezy: (6:41:29 PM) hhahahah
charbeeezy: (6:41:33 PM) oh yea
anubist29: (6:42:32 PM) YES!!

AS IF I CARE ABOUT BLACK PRINCESSES! Hahah

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HIS STATUS IS "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DAY HAS COME... FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! NOW BLACK DISNEY PRINCESS! WHAT?! THIS IS TOO MUCH!! I FEEL LIKE CLAPPING... OBAMA OPENED SOME MAJOR DOORS!!" HAHAHAHAHAH GET OVER IT NIGGASHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment