Saturday, May 9, 2009

AYEAYEAYYYEEEE


"If you havin boy problems I feel bad fa you son,

I gat 99 problems but a BITCH ain't one" Not nmore 

at least. Hahah ama bitch, but I rather be that than be 

known as a BITCH ASS NIGGA. Thas all ama have to say

ANYWAYS! Don't ever disrespect charmastaaaa 8) Buuuuuuut, WHAT A LOVELY FUCKIN FRIDAAYEEEEEE I must say!!! It started off with Pilates in the morning... A little after, gat a call from Haze sayin she was there tryna eat w/ my bestfriend kryssa. So I come to see them & let me tell ya'll. I'm prolly the only bitch who comes to school wit some basketball shorts, plain T & some pink ass crocs. THAS DAILY too. So yaready know I don't give a fuck what you think. MA was gettin her hair done in the cosmetology building since she was attending sacred hearts prom. Wit hurt ass dates hahaha 8) So we were basically just chillin til I wanted to go home & get ready for my day..

So I was wondering what the hell kryssa was using to apply glue to her eye lashes and she tells me she bent my earring and she'll bend it right back afterwards she promised too! Hahahh i was like oh helll nahhhh. But check this. She was in the passenger seat& Haze was in the back. On out way out, she slams the door & I slam m y door right after leaving haze in the back w/ a locked car hahahahahaha. Shit was tooo funny. Then we headed to the cosmo building and js sat and talked n shit. Then Ryan calls me tellin me i gat a ticket in my car, which was fuckin impossible cause I have a parking permit lol. So on my way out i was looking for the damn ticket but there wasn't anything for me to find. So then Ryan admit that he just wrote me a letter and lied sayin it was a ticket lol! MEANING, someone stole that shit hahahahahahahhaha But GOOD ONE!! Better luck next time 8) Oh & look at this bad asss biiiiittccchhhhh..

I headed home to change and everything. Waited til wifey gat to the city then smashed out to Richards house. Homeboy js gat out of jail so they were tryin to come kick it with him. We ate at Tempura House (where I gata bring cupid) But I wasn't too hungry so I just gat edamame 8) Then after we were just chillin in his room til my parents told me I had to pick up my brother and sister from my aunts house.. So around 11 we headed out to swoop those runts.. Might I add... RICHARD FUCKIN FINE AS FUCK!! Hhaahaha damn....

After I dropped the kids off, we went to go eat at classic. Although they were closed, homeboy said it was coo, if it was just us two so we fucked with the calamari & chicken wings 8) Pretty damn tasty 8) Then ended the night off with ..... & friends :) Toodles..

You guys should read Kryssa Talladas Blogspot. Shits hilarious, and basically more detailed than this post >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment