Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello hello world. I'm exhausted! 8P But let me tell you about my boring tuesday. So.. Homeboys in Vegas and kept telling me about how hes eating at a crackin ass buffet so Haze & I went to Beiijing Buffet today. It was good, I only ate shrimp, fries and fried rice. Oh & chocolate covered strawberries. Hazel's moving to New York 8''''( I still don't believe it, but I kind of do.. I deno, but hopefully she doesn't! We went to my house so I can help her study for her permit test & so I can clean a little but we ended up not studying, but I did clean.. 
 I then went to class where of course, noone goes hahah but charles and I have been going lately, for no apparent reason, oh well. It was funny cause that guy charles is talking about in his blog said something while we were having a discussion on asking your partner to get tested for HIV with you. & He raised his hand and said he asked his and wasn't ashamed what so ever. But if you see dude, you'll understand why it was funny hahah 8/

Afterward, I dropped haze & smashed home. Hahah she always stays in my room when she can just go into the mac lab. But anyways. Went to the gym, tryna keep up with this 7 mile a day thing. Isn't as bad as it sounds. I just need to get a sweat suit hahah 8) Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment