Sunday, May 10, 2009

So Good!

So my sattadaye 8)

Stayed in freakin bed til 6ish hahahahahaha. Gat ready and did all that bulshit. Swooped mA & HAZE & MY bestfriend Kryssa 8) Smashed out to Vallejo and it was just girl talk all the way. Fucked with wingstop. & I deno why tha hell my parking was horrible, but it was hahahah...
then went to homeboy jordans house. Everyone else was at Leannes but we was all just chillin, it's nice when old ass friends say "Awww it's my first time kickin it wit charbeezy" Hahaha  Ideno, I think its cute. But YEAH, Hookkkaaahhhhhh ing, til belly hit. 
Smashed out to Jermones, where I was introduced to MY eye candy that Hazel supposedly called. But I ain't even gon swoop cause shit, I can't have all of them & Hazel.... whatever hahahaha bitch. It was lightweight hard to not make eye contact due to the fact homeboy was eyein the fuck outta ME hahahaha! Whatever, Belly hit & we decided to go to Jack in the box. TELL ME WHY! They gat fuckin rude ass fuckin employees! Mhm. I simply threw her the dub 70 hahahahaha & she was tryna question me as to why I did what I did. Hahaha READ KRYSSAS blog fa details, all I know is that stupid hoe was tearing, & it was all bad timing, noone recorded that shit. It was funny yet lightweight irritating BUT whatever. We went to Jolibee since its 24 hours. drove up to pay and seen niggas walkin up to order! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kids these days. "THIS AIN'T NO WALK THROUGH" Hahah, but one of them looked cute, cute like chris brown & homeboy was half blizzack!?! Hahah 8) But like I said, can't have all of them and so we gave him hazels number. 8) After I dropped the girls off & smashed home, where I fuckin KNOCKED. 
I've been real real good lately. Still tryna see who finishes last 8D But uh, it most definitely isn't love season.... yet 8) Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment