Monday, May 25, 2009

Feeling lovely. (Recap, sat)/sun

My sisters going away party was a success, lol. LIGHTWEIGHT! A lot of people came through, far too many people matter fact. But only cause her shit was combined wit Nikkis & Derricks. There were hella el co heads, kids. But it was cool, left around 12. & btw. I borrowed these fools crazy googly eyed glasses. Puahahaha, i mean hazels boyfriends glasses. Thanks! But anyways, it was nice seeing old friends.. Hazel slept over because she flaked on lammy once again. But it's good cause he still wants her hahaha. Anyways, dropped her dirty ass to bart because she had to work. & then went home to get ready for a long day of shopping. Had to cancel sky high with my jiggaboo because of family matters. After a few hours, we went to her pad and ate spaghetti & the best burger ever made. The charbeezy burger, best believe this shit is tasty! 8P
FAIL

FAIL

After a while, I went to swoop my sister and tell me why she smelled straight up like shiet! STRAIGHT UP! So I had to sanitize her ass with the vickysecret, hahah dropped her home. I hope everyone who came out for her had fun last night 8) but yeah, I went to the old wise ones house. Chilled for a bit then went to go see DanceFlick. Wasn't all that, it was hella short, we were better off watching terminator. But whatever, I went home & now I'm blogging. I swear, what you won't do. you'll do for love.. All I gata say is.. Ya'll niggas don't know shit about an UPGRADE! Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment