Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WENSDEE

Today was a very good productive day for me. To keep shit short and simple.... All I gata say is, I PASSED & I'M FINALLY IN. I stay doin it movin while you itty bitty bitches gettin left behind 8) MHM!

UPDATES:
-My pageant date is JULY11TH, & I am selling tickets for the fundraiser. $2 so howwwlaaa!
-I'm going to the pI in less than a weeek! Let me know what ya'll want from there. & for those who didn't get the memo, since MEESH (My SISTER) is moving out there. She's having a GOING AWAY PARTY SATTADAYE 8) byob! Hit me or her for further details. 
-My birthday plans are still being planned. I think I'm going to stick to the "Get LAID or Get LOST" Luau theme. Hahahah, but yeah I'll keep ya'll posted! JUNE24TH is my day, so do not forget 8D
-RJ has a karate competition this Sattadaye from 9am-6pm in Sac! So wifey, whas good sacerdaye 8D

Good ass workout. 6 miles for ya'll. Hazel came to put in some work as well. REMINDER: PAY FOR YOUR DAMN FEE!!! But let me tell ya'll what annoys the hell out of me. Fat ass girls that go to the gym to try and look cute. I'll be the first to tell ya'll they ain't impressin nobody. What irritates me the most is the common sense they don't have. If you have gut, what makes you think that doing situps is going to make a difference to that flab? MHM! So here is a picture of tubby using this ab tightener machine.. "working out"
Damn. So what I'm basically trying to say is that. If your too scared to break a sweat. What the hell are you even doing at the gym. It's a DAMN SHAME to even have you there to TRY & look cute. Your better off staying at home. Actually, better off staying in your damn room, in your damn cover(s) and hiding yourself from the damn world. But honestly if your trying to lose your flab, you should start off by losing all of the excessive weight your body is carrying. Tone & then Situps, Tone & then Situps. Say it with me...

Oh yeah, heres another idiot that goes to the gym to look cute hahahah
Hahahahm I'm kidding. She actually put in work. QUEEEEN HAZEEEEEEELLLLL. Mmmm, I wanna give a few shoutouts. HI RY! Hahaha number one reader, so I had to give him props. I swear your blogs always about your culture and what not. But it's good. Lets get pho before I leave 8D!!!! AirHAZEL (NG) Founder, owner, whatever. "Stop tryna make _______ HAPPEN!!! It's not going to happen" hahahah. MA Bryant (NG) Misss BIGGGY BIGGGGY BIGGGGY 8D Hahahahahahahhaahah, thas all ama have to say. CheyEllis (NG) HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAAAYYYEEEE!!! This weekend is most definitely going to be cuhhhraaackkkinnn! Wifey (TFL) Hahahahaha my MAIN BITCH, PATNA IN CRIME, SISSSTAAAAA, MY MOST OFFICIAL BITCH, OFF FUCKIN TOP. Thas what we gon call us, MostOfficialBitches 8D I love you baby!!!! RobertBobby, what happened to breakfast?! STRANGER!!!!!!!!! BESTFRIEND KRYSSAAA!!! I wannna get my crocs bedazzzled, & I wanna have lunch with you before I go okay! Keoni, ISO model tho? Faasshhooooo 8D Cupid, baby boy I miss you, I need a gym session with you one time. & I will most definitely take you to tempura house once I get back. & Last but not leaaaasssttttt, my JIGGGAAABOOOO, I love you! For ALWAYS. 8D & I'll have new shoutouts tomorrow or sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment