Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello fellow blog readers.. 8)

So yesterday, I received this email from my mom about some promo KFC was having, so Chey & I fucked with that for a late lunch since we always have gym for dinner. Well, I deno bout chey but I have gym fa dinner. Pretty tastyyyyyyy 8D. So the line was long as fuck but shit, free food. I'll wait. Some fat ass hoe that worked there was tryna talk shit bout chey to anotha girl I guess since chey used to work there & fuckin quit 5 days later. They had somethin to say,but we had plenty to stay. PLENTY lol. "LOOKIN LIKE A DAMN DRUM STICK" Hahahahaha, I hate how girls have the nerve to talk shit about whoever the fuck but can't ever say shit to noones face, CMON NOW! But whatever, we all grown folks out here. Well, most of us atleast...


I noticed that more of my friends have blogspots and tumblr, pretty cool. Actually, only cool people have blogspots, hahahaha I'm kidding.. Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment