Thursday, May 7, 2009

<3333333

Oh I forgot to give a few  shoutouts. To my Wifey. Fa bein tha real bitch she is 8) Can't wait to see yo ass tomorraaaah 8) My two bestfriends, Kryssa & Vanjo, BESTFRIEND NIGHT SOON?!? To DDocto, I haven't really had the time to reply to your messages but I'll hit you soon, no excuses & IIIIII Read your blogs lol. To my main girls, Chey Haze MA, I love you bitches hahahahah foralways! Britt... Been MIA, & I MISSS MISSSS MISSS YOUUU!!!! To my Flavas, we made a pact to stay close, and things haven't really been working out but this year, most definitely! I'm callin it 8) To Jessica, I stay clownin on you but you ain't even fat like that. To Ashley. Ama say this again, I still can't believe your friends with jess hahah. To Krystal. Every night @ 11 0 clock on tha dot bitch, yo ass better remember. To Eman, because he always hits me up fa hypes -_- fuckin jerk, i wish! But some niggas act like they too coo. ANYWAYS!! To, bobby. Because he still checks up on me. "You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice" To Charles, because. just because hahhahaah. Your post is hella funny bro. To Morgs, because she's been a long lost friend that seems to be really interested in what the hell I go through & because I know she's going to read this 8) To bradley, because... the only real memory I have with him is the time he pissed me the fuck off for making me walk, hahaha and because I know he reads my shit as well. To Ryan, because your like my twin. We think too much alike. & I just know you'll read this. To my bestfriend Fredalyne, I am so fuckin thankful to have you in my fuckin life!!! Since freshman year baby 8) & I'm pretty fuckin glad I 've been seeing you almost every other week 8) To Naim, he prolly doesn't read this. Maybe in secret who knows. But shoutout to you because we're good again, almost too good to be true. & Last but not least.... To Cupid. Fa bein tha real nigga he is & always bein there when I'm in need 8) Like a BFFFF hahahhhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah 8) But cheaaahhhh. Toodles 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment