Monday, May 4, 2009

8I

My days been lightweight good, it's been coo I guess. Minus all tha drama and all that, but I don't even wanna go further into that anymore.. But let me js say, everyone who knows me, knows I'd never play anyone and juggle niggas wit one hand like that, But yea. I'm good. Anyways, 

So my bestfriend & I might room together since he's going to the same school 8) I'm juiced for the summer, and all that. I have a job, and the finest hunka sexy(s) to party n go on road trips with. LA will most definitely be planned for the month of August 8) & June is MY MONTH! JUNE 24th so be reeady. JUNE 27TH, come support. Those are the two most important dates for me BUT I'll get into specifics wit dates n upcoming events n shit a little later..

I have this interview in Santa Clara tomorrow :) Updates later. This weekend, is mothers day. & I'm known for crackin ass mothers day creations 8) So i'm not even sweatin it. & Wifey.. I'm sleepin over sattaday, my sisters making me stayout that way wit her, so please tell me it's good?! Mmmkay ama go, I'm not feeling too good 8I Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment