Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WENSDEE

Today was like any average wed. Went to pilates, swooped haze, Had breakfast, went to safeway to grocery shop. Frudge stripe cookies are only $1!!!!!!! Keebler!! So anyways, then I fucked with ben & jerrys 8) I then decided I wanted to clean my messy ass car, so thas what I did. Went to target. Haze & I were shootin bullets since it was blazin, hahahahha I WASHED MY SHIT. Hazel was suppose to help me but why she come try to help me 2 minutes before I was bouta be done?! Hahaha. Talkin bout she's tryna help, ANYWAYS. Then we was just maxin then all of a sudden my sister texts me! $0.31 ice cream at baskin robins! So I smashed to bayhill 8) Long ass line.. But we cut my sister since she was like 10 persons away..
Then we went back to my house & my sis came home.. I swear everytime haze comes over she makes herself feel at home.. Wearing my sisters shirt, my shorts, eating my food & on my sisters laptop. DAILY routine! Hhahaha couldn't fuck with tha gym tnite, cause  I have muscle pains from last night & Pilates hahahahahhahahahahahah excuses... But tomorrow should be an even better day! 8) - Toodles..



p.s- cheyenne griego. I have not seen your ass in how many days, hahahaha she's one of my daily readers, wuv you! im watching your video right now, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment