Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WENSDEE

Haze&I ate at elephant bar after class. I'd say it was a pretty good meal.. Real light. Haze gat some, coconut scrimps? & artichoke dip, but her meal wasn't as tasty as mine. 
Corey, Chris & Pat came out. Stopped by BJS & then headed to the movies to watch the haunting of connecticut. Didn't finish cause we wanted to hang out with the two boys. BUT I guess they gat all butt hurt when we started speeding off to chey. We were acting like "little girls" but whatever, it's nothing to even trip off cause I don't remember a time where I was down to kick it and shit ended good? Uhhuh, so anyways. Hopefully homeboy isn't mad but yeah. We walked around the mall & I swear both nail shops. upstairs & down over price their damn full sets. AMA USUAL @ LIANNS & spend only $18 for acrylic, $20 for gel. & They're fills are only $10! I deno but tanforan don't even do that good of a job. But if ya'll tryna go to my spot, HIT ME & I'll take you..
Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment