Monday, April 6, 2009

UPDATE.



Hello world! I haven't been blogging lately because I've been out all weekend. This night life of mine is so damn exhausting! Today, (sunday) I felt as if I just needed to take the day off from the whole party scene, so that's what I did. I basically slept the whole day, but gat up fa church. Then went back to sleep when I gat home. I was planning on going out with the girls, but they wanted to give charlene some attitude so UMMM NO! ANYWAYS! To start off with friday.

Friday, I went to candy shop with my girls. I was really really trying to take a break from the club but I went because ant gave us tickets. So, I not only had a lightweight good time. I saved 10 dollars! MHM! So, it took a while for me to transform into optimus prime, but once it hit. I WAS GOOOOOD! I met sooo many girls that night, hahah ridiculous. &I swear there are so many rowdy ass niggas at the club. I'm thinkin of just fuckin wit house partys, or little kick its n shit. Wait wait wait, Tonic live is launching their first club in SAC?! FUCK WIT IT?!? Fuuuuckkk wittt ittttt, haha. So maybe after that one, I'm good. ANYWAYS! After the club we went to some telly near my house, which was coo I guess. Girls wasn't having it so we went to go see belly hahah. Went to girl marieles house fa birthday girl Jammmmmy baaabeehhh :) After went straight home, to knock out at around 6ish..
Sattaday, Woke up at 730am! Gat ready to heaad to San Rafael for RJS Karate competition. It wasn't as big as his last one but it was good. 

 RJ gat two little medal thingys, nothing too big but he was pleased..
Afterwards the fam & I fucked wit "Hung Tu" some dim sum restaurant where they go around with dishes you can choose from. All I wanted was chinese broccoli & scrimp balls, so that's what Charmaster gat. Hahhah, then we all went home. Meesh & I knocked the fuck out hahah damn. From like 2-8 tho, cause we had to fuck wit lolas birthday party at krystals pad. It was also prayer meeting. It's pretty crazy cause I remember, my cousins and I always going with our parents to the monthly prayer meetings, but now, since we all grown and shit we don't even bother fuckin wit it. But it's good. There was hella food & yeah. Went to vallejo after -_- Drove out there fa no reason at all. Niggas was blowin  left n right, whatever!

Sunday, Sleep & Church....
 



No comments:

Post a Comment