Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunny San Diego!

Hello world :) I'm posted at my aunts house right about now. Js chillin, maxin, relaxin while my parents go look at the house ;) So the drive wasn't too bad. Right before we left I popped 2 Benedryls & of course, it took about an hour to hit. But once it did I just KNOCKED the fuck out & woke up when I heard fams talking about PINKBERRY. Hahaha :) Which was when we were already in LA. But yeah, yall know I loooove me some frozen yogurt. Used Mr.Google phone fa directions & this shit is sooo mfuckin dope, foreal. To whomever has a G1, download the APP. "Where" & I swear it's so cool lol. It's like your own private tracker. Heheh. So ANYWAYS, we fucked with that...
I usually just fuck with the fruity pebbles but I was lightweight feeling the captain crunch, lol. After that short pit stop we started heading out to san diego! After I finished my scrumptious breakfast, I knocked! AGAIN & Woke up in front of my aunts house with drool all over my right cheek, GROSS hahahaha. Damn, I'm kidding I'm kidding..

No comments:

Post a Comment