Saturday, April 11, 2009

SAC HYPE.


I swear, club night hypes always fuck me up. Time goes by sooooo fast. So I gat my fit & all I needed to do was get my nails done & Pack. Hella didn't keep track of the time, and forgot that Lianns closed at 7PM! & Plan was to head out round 730ish -_- But of course, my procrastinating ass took forever to get ready & pack, so I ended up getting my shit done @ tanforan -_- few bucks more but whatever. Homegirl took hella long to apply the damn acrylic I was getting hella impatient. But whatever, I even wrote a blog about how nail bars over price their shit VVVVV (older posts) NEWHOOOO. We headed out to sac, gat there in an hour & gat ready @ Wifeys. Why the hell it gata rain when I ain't fuckin wit the boots tho?? Headed to Empire. Ya girl was ooooon, shmackin. Last time though, cause umm. Personal reasons lol. Buuuut dizzaamn, EMPIRE WAS CRAACKKINN. Well, it was cooo. But, there was TOOO TOOO MANY EYE CANDIES ;) Tall, Sexy, Milk chocolate daddys to be specific. MHM!  Ended earlier than whisper but it was good. "AfterParty" was at embassy. & the tonic clan was there of course hahah. "Testicle Festival" Hahahah.. Met new people, fucked wit the NUVO drank for the first time, LOVED IT. & of course, cupcaked "a little" muahahha but yeah, my night was coo, offtop. 
Stayed at wifeys & slept next to this sexy daddyyyyyyyy
Knocked at around 6ish I think, & woke up round 12. Gat reaaadyyyy & went to Arden Fair mall :) Ate lunch, & shopped a little. I wanted to leave sac by 6 buut, Haze gat her hair done, soo we had to wait another 2 hours or so. But it was coo, some niggapino asked for the number but homeboy made his homeboy spit game fa him so ya girl was NOT feelin it. I MADE A SLAM BOOK so ya know YOU gata sign it :) Hahahhaha.
 Oh & LOOK WHAT THEY HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Favorite :) Hehehe they have prolly all your favorite goodies in this little store. I remember when serramonte had this shit. Why'd they close it down again? Oh & then I saw this...
 Edible Grass. Funny what this damn candy industry comes up with.. But yeah, we went to forever 21 & I was gonna fuck with their jeans but I keep it strictly Levis hahah, no lie. so nayy & there were like 12-14 yr old boys that were being bullied by some 18 yr old, hahah "Pick on someone your own size" type shit tho. Hella funny. Might I add that there were MANY chocolate daddys there as well :) Sac is the place to be, hahah S I K E.
EYE CANDY IN BLUE
We went into cathy jean & they had these ugly ass shoes -_- GLADIATORS??!? If your my friend, you can't be seen in these. Hahahha
My mom tried to get me into these shits, UHHHHH UHHHH. Lol, anyways. Chey {& I went to the sanrio store, oh god how I loved hello kitty growing up. Now it's all hype & too many hoes are on the kittys shit. But, yeah I still have all my collectibles, true OG. But, we went to go buy the suprise goody bags muahahahah, hella cool.
Minors.. lol JK baby. Shoutout to my babygirl cause she is also a top reader hahahah
So as I'm making my slambook, I LOOK UP & Look whose coming...
SECURITY. Lol. Tell me that ain't dope tho. Serramonte needs to upgrade they shit & fuck wit those scooters...
Then after sitting down n chilin fa almost 3 hours.. We headed to regis where haze gat her hair did... SNEAK PEAK!!! & We'll see ya'll FRIDAYE or SATTADAYE! Sac hype once a month w/ wifey!? FUCK WIT IT.....1111 Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment