Tuesday, April 28, 2009

REJECTED

khristeezyyy: (1:25:14 AM) You'll be perfectly fine !

Wifey, I love you. Your 1 of my real bitches, foreal. My sissa, future roomie, teammate. The only bitch that stay Blunt & Bold wit me. What would this world do without us, hahahaha. I;m kidding but shit. Shit. I don't know wtf I'd do witout you. You stay knowin whas good. First person to go to when ya girls down. Cause you know exactly what to say & you automatically understand wtf it is I'm goin through. You say whatevers at tha top of yo dome, not givin a fuck, Always gat ya girl crackin tha fuck up. Know exactly how to make me feel like myself again. Always remindin me, "always do you". & your right, if they ain't like it then thas too damn bad. Who comes out strongest in the end? Exactly.. &You already know, I'll shed a few tears but won't ever cry! I laaaahhhhv you baby, for always.. 8)

I GATA STOP WIT THIS "IT AINT LOVE SEASON" SHIT, HAHAH SOME PEOPLE TAKIN IT TOO SERIOUSLY -_- Not the perfect day, but there's ALWAYS a brighter day. Gnite world!

No comments:

Post a Comment