Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mama woke me up around 750ish to park my car else where because of street cleaning. I swear, there are so many inconsiderate people out there. Homegirl is zleeping, knocked & someone goes and wakes her. & If you know me, you know that I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!! When people wake me up. But whatever, I moved my shit & went back to zleep. Then around 9ish she tries and wakes me again talking about how my other grandma (nanay) was on the house phone. So I'm like "yea yea, wsup, whas good" & she's all yelling in my ear talking about we had plans at 830 ahaha. So I was like, "I'm gonna get ready now...." But didn't.. Went back to sleep & gat up at 10. Swooped her, all the way in pacifica -_- & headed to DMV for my stupid passport. Shit took about 30 minutes, but I am glad that shit is done! Now my mom ain't gata nag at me every other hour about it. So, nanay was hongry but I just wanted to yack, so I rushed to drive her to jack in the crack since that's what she asked for. She wanted a chicken sandwich which was gross, but gat it anyway. & bounced.. Then she said she wanted In n out, so we fucked with that, & I'm in the car, gagging n shit & she's still talking n talking n talking hahahh. We gat to her house to find Augusto & Gen there. ALONE?! MHM... Teenagers.. & Then boogie was there. Tita Lina gave it to JADE, -_- for free...
Boogie was walking around with something on his ass & I'm like wtf is this shit. & Gen tells me its a DIAPER!!!! Can you believe that? They make diapers for dogs. Interesting..
Boogie fuckin wit the pampies lol. But yeah it was hella funny cause nanay was eating her while me n gen were catching up then all of a sudden nanays on her knees calling boogie to her, & she looks as if she's about to feed him. So as boogie makes the attempt to come near nanay, she took her food away and yells out "no, you stupid!" ahhahaha, my grammas hella funny..
I left after all that & noticed the sweater genna was wearing......
STEP YA MOTHA FUCKIN SWAGG GAME UP, hahahah just kidding but yeah. Dipped & went home to knock out. I was suppose to shop with Chey but we ended up napping for to long so we fucked with my second home, ballys. I swear I always put in more than usual. Straight beastin out here.. But that's basically how my day went. Be back tomorrow. & EMAN GAYCIA.. No hypes fa you! HAHAHA JK. Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment