Sunday, April 19, 2009

8) 8) 8) 8)

Friday: Fredalynes birthday so the plan was to go to vallejo. But right before we head out there, Reegal hits up his girl (haze) tryna kick it so we head out to where hes at. Then headed out to vallejo round 12ish. Bestfriends were still in the theatre so we went to tims house to visit erl, hahah tim. Anyways, then finally seen JENEECA! Man, I hella missed that bitch :( It'll prolly be another few months til I see her!!!! But yeah, went back to the city. Posted it at in n out til vanjo came from whisper. I called it, & said it'd be whack. Which in fact was.. Then all of a sudden, we head to andys and they sipped on the ciroc. Wait, I had to drive vanjo home cause he was drunk as fuck & you know. A bestfriends gata do what a bestfriends gata do. Haze knew I was annoyed off something so she surprised me & yeah! We swooped up colin thinking he was gonna bring us to the party he was at but his drunk ass js wanted to chill. So we brought him to lammys & kept telling him to take shots hahahahahahah. He was already helllla faded, but shit. When one goes we all go. They were sayin how colin looked like my nigga drizzzy, hahah hella funny. So they're all sippin n shit & all of a sudden I see the sun comin up, hahah. 6 in the damn morning -_- Gave colin the plastic bag cause I din want homeboy yacking in my car. So dropped mr. i love to complain about everything, then dropped haze&chey then headed home. Wow. But yeah, I would go into further detail but fuck, highlight of the night. "ITS FUCKIN 6 IN THE MORNING!!!!" Oh yeah haze & I fucked wit beiijing buffet.

Sattaday: I promised RJ I would take him to the movies to see 17 again, so that was basically the plan. But I also promised Hazel month(s) ago that I'd go with her to her family party so I had to fuck with that too. So, when tha rents came back from the hospital, (to visit lola elo, she has cancer =( ) RJ & I headed out to swoop the girls, then headed to her fam parlay. It was hellllla big. THERE WAS HELLLLA PEOPLE. Little girls dressed up as princesses and everything haha. We ate then dipped. Was there for literally, 30 minutes lol. 

Then we went to take RJ to see 17 again. I swear, I don't know anyone who pays for movies now a days lol. Then we dropped him off at prettys then went to vanjos. NEVER AGAIN hahah thats all I gata say. O h yea we went to jermones again but they din have tha nuvo so we ate they chips n dipped hahahah anyways!!! Kryssa drove the rest of the night, "bestfriend gata do whata bestfriends gata do" Hahha but I drove myself home, -_- layed then just knocked i guess... But that was basically my weekend. & today it's just hella hot!!!! Goodness... But yeah, toodles..

& Another thing. IT AINT LOVE SEASON!! I don't need anyones drama. & "YOU" can't play a playa. PUNK ASS NIGGA. Wifey, I MISS YOU & you won't even believe what I heard & what the niga told me! So hit me. LOVE YOU 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment