Monday, April 6, 2009

HAR HAR HAR

HAY COREY! Since your my number 1 reader. Hahah.

So anyways, My sister is video chatting with UWEM! Hahahahah NIGGGA SHIT IS THA NIGGA, off top. He's telling random ass stories & blabbing about his new life in LA! Hahah. Homeboy gat irritated off "someone" asking if they can have some of his ice cream. Shit, If I was in his position, I'd tell the bitch nigga to get his own damn ice cream. Maybe spit in his face, sock the bitch nigga. Give him the damn eye or som! Depends on my mood hahah. MHM! & WTH? I have two questions. Who the hell gets sunburnt in the snow?! & how the hell do black people get sunburnt?! Hahah. But anyways,
 I'm not really in the mood to blog. I DID make an attempt, but it didn't work out. So goodnight world, I'll mos def be back tomorrow to mutter about my weekend. Oh by the way, here are a few pictures that I haven't uploaded on myspace/facebook. :) Toodles..


FUCK A G SHOCK HAHAHAHHAHA

1 comment:

  1. You concieted little fuck. You're hot though! Gotta admit! Love you cousin, Niiight!

    ReplyDelete