Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little update w/ no pics.

Ahhh! So I've been hella lagging with this whole blogspot bulshit. But whatever, nothing new. I have a photoshoot tomorrow for viddy's music video wit dopey! WHAS GOOOD! & It's my bestfriend fredalynes birthday heheh. The girls and I aren't fuckin wit the club tomorrow cause TRUST it won't be crackin. So vallejo it is, actually concord. So to all my 925 "peeps" hit me! :)

What else, I had a bulshit ass conversation with naim earlier. CAN YOU FUCKIN BELIEVE THAT?! Like damn, I don't even think I can handle being this fools friend. He seriously rubbed having someone in my face! I'm not COMPLETELY healed, but I am happy meeting new people, new guys & exploring what's out there is actually good with me. I didn't jump to finding a man and making him mine right away. Everyone knows that I'm trying to take it slow and I don't want anything serious right now. And honestly. I don't need a man to prove that I'm over naim. I don't! & we all know that I don't brag about how many niggas try getting at me. I barely even talk to people about who the hells on my line (not counting my girls) & he tells me I was bragging... & he tries to rub in my face HOW HE HAS SOMEONE & I HAVE NOONE. You fuckin kidding me? Whatever tho, we all know what's really good.

ANYWAYS! Today is my bestfriend VANJOS 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!  I was so close to seein him earlier but I hadda be home by 230 dammit -_- But sattadaye, whas goood! Yay, I love this nigga to death. I swear he be spookin niggas at the club, hahah. But like he always says, "you dont need no otha nigga but me" MOS DEF. Happy birthday bff :)

I gat a haircut today thinking that it'd end up cute , turns out...... I rather not show a pic on here hahah but it is HELLLA SHORT -_- But whatever, Fucked with the gym of course, I went from 143 to 148 in 1 week. So you already know wsup. I'm going to the PI at the end of May and coming back June. 4 days before my birthday. So you already know ya girls planning her shit already :) I'll let chall know whas good. Can't put the idea out on here cause homegirl might bite off the idea BUT Yaready know I'm bout to do it REAL REAL BIG!!! :) What else what else... I started reading new moon last night, I didn;t read twilight cause I seen the damn movie lol so It's good but New moon is pretty damn interesting, I swear I stayed up til 4 in the morning just reading that shit. Hahah, chap 3 made me tear :'( yaready know I be gettin into it like that, but yeah... one last thing. IT AIN'T LOVE SEASON, I'm out... Toodles...




No comments:

Post a Comment