Sunday, April 26, 2009

=)

DONT MIND THE POST DOWN THERE HAHA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GREAT FANTABULOUS WKEND

Thursday, spent most of my day w/ hazel since she promised to go to court with me. I came to find out my fine was three hundred and fourty-seven doll hairs. Can you believe that? Never again will I smash out. After we had breakfast them went to her house to nap for a while. Then ma needed us so we swooped her from frogs. I swear I hate seein my girls cry :( Then haze n I went to BJS for our interview but yeah we gata come back monday. Mmm, then I dropped them then went home and spent most of my time reading. Swooped RJ at 415, fathers orders & went to get ceska. Alittle to early cause they were having snack time.
 Then I gat them their usual happy meals and headed home. As I was walking I seen this old ass bird. Like you can tell it was hella old. It was hella hairy and all that bshit & As we were walking closer it wouldn't fly away. So I figured maybe something was wrong with it, maybe som was broken. Couldn't really get a close up cause it dashed oaway...
Friday, met up with my girls then headed to vallejo. Moms was in tha city so I couldn't visit. Went to APPLEBEES :), where it was fuckin packed!! We had a wonderful server, CK? Who hooked it up with drinks & fries since my mashed potaters weren't on hit. It was basically girl talk throughout dinner. Hahah, good laughs & we told them it was fredalynes birthday. So they hooked her up with free dessert! Woohoo
During dinner, I hit MORGAN THA GREAT UP & homegirl came through wit leanne! I have not seen her in years, but it was nice they came through. They left to go to Nicks barn fa Edicks birthday. God I hate that nigga, anyways! After dinner we met up wit Chat & Erl at SuperWalmart! Homeboy anthony ain't ever there when I come through anymore, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ANYWAYS! We then went to this haunted house in Glen Cove. Which was fuckin hilarious cause both them two niggas were too pussy to go all tha way in. Hahahaha, after all tha running n screaming we decided to go to tha haunted orphanage. I swear back when I use to live out in vallejo, I used to pass by all the damn time, not knowing that shit was haunted! Hahah, then I hella wanted to see something but didn't & as hazels telling me some shit about having a third eye chey was like "go go go go go go!!!" N  I start the car and she goes, "Look to the left of the house" N I SMAAAAYSSSHHHHEEDDD!!! Hahahah fuck all that shit, I swear, gat homegirl in tha back crying. Damn, then after they all went to sweat bullets n blaze hahahhHahahahahahah!!!! N we dipped. Gat home hella early helllllllllla scared to sleep. But I eventually fell asleep :)

Sattaday. had breakfast with my sister, swooped mike :) then dropped some tickets off. Swooped some girls, then headed to regency mansion. It was pretty weird rollin with a different set of girls, but Cheryl is foreal one of my main girls tho. Happy birthday babygirl :) Mansion was crackin! Seen my uncles, but why one of em try gettin at me? Wtf hahahahah gross, anyways hella shit happened that night but I don't want to go into further detail. I headed home early cause homegirl was on her rag -_- I was gna chill with daniel but I was not tryna drive all the way to concord. I expected to be with Mr. Populus after but shit never works out! Hahahah & that's that. It's almost my birthday, I'm taking over the month of June & July. Watch me 8) Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment