Thursday, July 2, 2009

Recap

Hello hello world. Sorry for this super late post. I know some of you guys have asked me to blog but I been busy. I lied. I been really lazy, but here I am, ready to talk about some good and some bad..

So as you all know my birthday was last week and I must say it was one of the best birthdays I've had. I would like to thank those of you who greeted me once again 8) So anyways, let me talk about my vacation. So I came back last week, which sucked cause the PI was just starting to get crackin. I honestly miss it out there, my sister & I were planning on going back out there this week since fare was only $700. ( parents idea) But I was kind of hesitant because of my boyfriend. But since its too late, I can wait til next year. 
About school. So, I have plan A and plan B. Surgical Tech or Respiratory therapy. Either or will do, updates later. My pageant, is on July 11th. @ Cathedral hall in san francisco. I'm not really trying to do it anymore, -_- It's not really my thing, but we'll see. I still have time to decide. I spent most of this week with my cousins and moms in vallejo. Actually came from my brothers bball game. Scored 15 points, 8) You know.. Shopped til I dropped, & this weekend I'm going to LA with my family. We'll see how that goes... Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment